Sasquatch Festival - Camping Pass Tickets
Gorge Amphitheatre | Quincy, Washington
It's that time of year again! The huge Sasquatch Festival is back, bringing with it another batch of incredible bands and artists. After 2014's critically acclaimed outing the organizers are set to bring an even bigger show in 2015! For music lovers and camping fans, this is the perfect outdoor event, set over 4 days, you can sit back enjoy the relaxing summer heat, crack open your favorite beer and listen to a wide variety of music. Please see below for camping and tickets options! Bands will be announced in the coming months, keep checking back for updates! Coming to the Gorge on Thursday May 21st.
Check out these guidelines for Sasquatch! Festival.
– 4 day Sasquatch! Festival Pass is inclusive of day parking
– Parking options are available
– Sasquatch! Festival Pass will be a wristband that will be shipped to you in advance of the festival beginning in April 2015
– Camping is not included in the 4-day festival pass.
– Camping passes will be sold separately on a per-site basis
– Wristbands are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be replaced.
– You will need your wristband to access the camping and parking areas.