Gorge Amphitheatre | Quincy, Washington
Get ready for one of the biggest weekend's of the summer as the festival season gets started in true style! On Sunday 27th May, the 2018 Sasquatch! Festival will come to a close but not before an unforgettable last day at Gorge Amphitheatre!! Get ready to dance all day to the very best entertainment that money can buy! Don't miss your chance to be a part of it… with Washington's incredible, versatile music scene, Sasquatch! never ever disappoints – all genre's celebrated!
Tickets are NOW on sale for the 2018 event – book yours today and kick start your summer, it's never too early!
As it celebrates it's 17th year, the team at Sasquatch have taken on recommendations from fans on how to improve the weekend to ensure the best festival experience for all. The 2018 lineup will be bigger and better than ever and the festival vibes will continue to be in the same spirit the festival has always remained over the years! Along with a few exciting adjustments, the crew have also been working on a few new areas including a craft beer village! Come and celebrate with the Sasquatch! family in May 2018, for a weekend that will blow you away!
Tickets are NOW on sale – day and weekend passes available.
The Gorge Amphitheatre is situated Columbia River located at 754 Silica Rd, George, Washington.
– There's no age restriction – all ages are welcome!
– For parking on site, it's FREE but please note that overnight parking is not allowed, lots will open from 9AM Friday morning (May 25th).
– All festival gates will open at Noon on Friday – Sunday, the staff will try to help everyone in as quickly as possible
– For ticket collection, Box office opens at Noon on Thurs. May 24; 11AM on Fri. May 25 – Sun. May 27, please bring Photo ID if you wish to collect at the point.
– Festival happens rain or shine, please be prepared, so that you can dance no matter what the weather!
– No refunds or exchanges are available if you cannot attend the festival
– Lineup subject to change