Camping at the Gorge amphitheatre:
For the adventurous kinds who prefer to camp on site and enjoy the experience, The Gorge provides campground access from 3:00pm the day before the show in most cases, this can vary so please check www.gorgecamping.com for show by show information. Fans camping at the campground will have to adhere to the quiet time rules from 2.00 AM to 8.00 AM. Prices can vary, refer to www.ticketmaster.com/venue/122913 for details.
Spaces are set aside by the staff on a first come, first serve basis and one car and one tent or an RV can be parked/placed in this space.
Standard rules are:
- Quiet time is strictly enforced from 2:00 am to 8:00 am.
- Check out time is 10:00am on your departure date.
- Underage use or possession of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- No illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No fireworks, camp or open fires.
- No large parties, kegs or binge drinking devices.
- Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol, is prohibited under WA state law.
- You must possess a concert ticket to be in the campground.
- Obey all posted “No Trespassing” signs.
Violation of any campground rule or policy may also lead to fines or possible incarceration under applicable state criminal laws, and/or Grant County ordinances prohibiting disturbing the peace or creating a public nuisance.
Rules are subject to change on a show by show basis.
The campground at the Gorge has potable water, hot showers, portable restrooms ( flush toilets available in Premier and Terraces only), a convenience store, as well as 24 hour security. First aid stations, a convenience store, food and drink stands as well as ATMs are also available at the Gorge Amphitheatre thus making the all day or multi day experience of camping at the Gorge a hassle free one for fans. However fans will have to make their own arrangements for transportation as public transportation is not available to the Gorge Amphitheatre.